Professional photographic services offering commercial and fine art photography.
Photographer Duncan Giblin. Commercial Photography
I am passionate about providing my clients the best images for their products and business. We can meet your needs whatever they are.
StormBoy photos provide our clients with:
- Professional flexible service, we work with your people to provide minimum disruption to your core business we can come to you and shoot on location, anywhere, anytime. We also have a large professional studio in Elizabeth Street Hobart.
- Reliability, we shoot with high quality equipment and carry backups of every essential piece of equipment. We have a thorough data backup procedure to protect your images. We carry full public liability insurance.
- No unpleasant surprises, as a client of StormBoy Photos you will be sent a quotation that will clearly identify your total cost for the job.
If you would like a quote on professional photographic services, contact me on 0448 599 612 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fine Art Photography
I am obsessed with the beauty of the natural world, the ingenuity behind how everything survives, interacts and learns. I like to shoot those moments that leave me breathless for their sheer beauty alone, equally I like to capture the story of the beings that share our world and the environment we live in.
When you become an owner of one of my unique fine art prints you get:
- Certificated images - All my Fine art images are supplied with a signed certificate of authenticity
- Limited edition images - All my fine art image prints are limited to 100 maximum.
- High quality printing and products, all StormBoy fine art photographs are printed using exceptional fine art papers and inks with the highest archival life.
- What you see is what was there, when processing my environmental images; I don’t add objects to images and I don’t take "wildlife" images of animals in captivity. All editing and cropping are the same techniques as used in the dark room. You are looking at a real moments in time of the real and beautiful world and of free wildlife.
Where else can you see my work?
- I am the resident artist at The Waterfront Café and Gallery and have my own photographic gallery "Tide" were you can see many examples of my work whilst enjoying great atmosphere, food, and views. At "Tide" you will also find discounted framed ex-display images and new works, if you find an image that you feel belongs in your home or business you can order through the café and gallery staff.
Contact: The Waterfront Café, 4 Imlay Street Dunalley, Tasmania (03) 6253 5122
- Sirrus on the corner of Redchapel Avenue and Sandy Bay Road also have a selection of my images
- My commercial portfolio can be viewed online or by appointment contact 0448 599 612.